DescriptionTreasures of Aht Urhgan is the third expansion for the original Final Fantasy XI Online game. It introduces a new continent on Vana'diel: Aridjiah (known as the Near East), with the Aht Urhgan race. Just like the previous expansions, there are new jobs available: Blue Mage, Corsair and Puppetmaster. New monsters have been included as well. This expansion, along with the first two, is included with the Xbox 360 release of the game.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
- "ファイナルファンタジーXI Online: アトルガンの秘宝" -- Japanese spelling
- "Final Fantasy XI Online: Atorugan no Hihō" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Final Fantasy games
- Final Fantasy Online series
- Final Fantasy series
- Gameplay feature: Alchemy
- Gameplay feature: Botany, Farming, Gardening
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Skill distribution
- Gameplay feature: Survival cooking
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|1UP||May 26, 2006||9 out of 10||90|
|GameZone||Jun 14, 2006||8.8 out of 10||88|
|Game Chronicles||Jul 26, 2006||8.4 out of 10||84|
|IGN||Jul 21, 2006||8.4 out of 10||84|
|RPGFan||Sep 10, 2007||83 out of 100||83|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ReleaseAlthough the North American release was two days prior to the Japanese one, the content was kept locked until the Japanese release date.
Related Web Sites
- FF-Fan (A fansite that offers all kinds of information on the entire Final Fantasy franchise, including walkthroughs, game media, discussion boards and fan art.)
- Wikipedia: Final Fantasy XI Online: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (Information about Final Fantasy XI Online: Treasures of Aht Urhgan at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.