DescriptionFinal Fantasy XIV is, like its predecessor Final Fantasy XI, an Online MMORPG. The player creates a character of one of the 5 species (Hyur, Miqo'te, Elezen, Lalafell and Roegadyn) to explore the World of Eorzea.
Players who got the Collector's Edition on its release date can not only enjoy the game a week before the regular release, but get a few bonuses too:
- A behind-the-scenes DVD (exclusive video content, interviews, etc.)
- A Travel Journal (to record notes about the game, it has a few pages with original concept art)
- A Security Token
- An exclusive in-game item
- A "Right of Passage" voucher (to get a personalized Right of Passgae document by mail)
- A Buddy pass code (to invite a friend for a 30 day free trial)
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
- "Final Fantasy XIV Online (Limitierte Sammler-Edition)" -- German title
- "Final Fantasy XIV Online (Limited Collector's Edition)" -- UK title
Part of the Following Groups
- Final Fantasy games
- Final Fantasy Online series
- Final Fantasy series
- Gameplay feature: Alchemy
- Gameplay feature: Botany, Farming, Gardening
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Skill distribution
- Gameplay feature: Survival cooking
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.