FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Maximum fun, maximum chaos, and all in eyeball searing high definition; FlatOut Ultimate Carnage is Xbox 360’s most extreme destruction racer!
- Arcade destruction racing at its best and most extreme: FlatOut’s peerless real world physics engine combines vehicles built from 40 plus deformable parts with over 8000 destructible objects per track – more than any other 360 game!
- Huge number of race styles to suit your mood and preferences: Career racing: Compete in progressively tougher championship wrecking your way through 3 classes to become the ultimate FlatOut champion. Arcade racing: Deathmatch Destruction Derbies, time trials and crash filled challenges.
- Highly competitive racing against 12 drivers in single player modes from a choice of 48 cars on 39 tracks in 6 different environments. Wreck you way across parched deserts, massive storm drains and narrow city streets.
- Fully supports Xbox Live: Up to 8 driver online multiplayer including all single player modes plus exclusive Deathmatch Derbies and Head On race modes. High score tables for all game modes for you to check just how destructive you are.
- Crazy Ragdoll characters catapulted in-race and in 12 crunching mini games. The Ragdoll is a unique to FlatOut – which is catapulted through your windscreen or, even better, the other driver’s windscreen as they are wrecked out of the race. Additionally there are the 12 Ragdoll events which take some beating for their sheer body abuse (e.g. High Jump, Stone Skipping, Ring of Fire, Field Goal and Free Kick).
- Cars look stunning: See every scratch and dent all with real-time environment mapping to create a grittier realistic appearance. Dynamic shadow maps for every 3D object on the track including buildings, scenery and cars making all movement exceptionally smooth. Improved particle effects e.g. Dust, dirt, smoke, water splashes and bouncing sparks. Don’t get distracted!
Takes the trademark mayhem of FlatOut and FlatOut 2 and lifts it to a whole new level of bone breaking carnage. With three distinct game styles, an integrated career mode and intense in-your-face destructive action, FlatOut Ultimate Carnage will be the gaming world’s most smash-tastic driving game to date
Contributed by havoc of smeg (21339) on Sep 12, 2010.