DescriptionFlightSim Commander is an add-on for either Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 or Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002. It combines several tools to enhance the basic products for IFR flight:
- All airports display their layout of runways/taxiways/aprons
- ATC messages with voice, including missed approach and emergency landings. (only needed for FS2000)
- Completely autopilot controlled flights (optional)
- Departure & Approach router for every airport, with printable charts, with elevation profiles
- Flight recordíng and procedure generator
- Great Circle navigation (shorter flights as seen on a globe, instead of a straight line on flat map)
- IFR trainer/navigation, SIDs & STARs
- Three different moving maps
- Three ways of flight-planning: automatic/manual/quick mode
- Weather generator with reports of wind/cloud/visibility, random/customized up to 6 changes per flight
Note: The updated version 5.0 is for MS Flight Simulator 2002 use only, and the extra parts unique to FS2000 (e.g. ATC) are omitted from the CD, even if the box and manual still refers to both releases of MSFS.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|AVSIM||Jul 01, 2009||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Compatibility IssuesThe FS2002 compatible ver 5.0 of this add-on will not install properly nor work in 64bit Windows XP. Installing gives errors with regsrv32 for three files, which cannot be corrected/registered manually. Trying to launch the add-on gives a popup message about an unspecified incorrect DLL, in German.
Related Web Sites
- Flight Sim Commader version 9 - review from 2014 (Review by Nigel Porter, of FSC v9 - compatible with FS2004, FSX, P3D)
- Product webpage (This is the webpage for the latest version of this program, which has a shareware time-limited evaluation available for download (FSC v9))