DescriptionFly Lauda is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 98. Tagged as 'The Most Advanced Airline Upgrade Ever Conceived For Microsoft Flight Simulator' and 'The World's First FS Airline' this package is designed to simulate the operations of the Lauda Air airline. The package contains:
- The airports used in the adventures; Vienna Schwechat, Berlin Tegel, Rome Fiumincino, Munich, Amsterdam Schiphol, Geneva Cointrin, and Paris Charles De Gaulle. Gatwick and Beograd are also installed if other Papa Tango products are present, see below
- Fourteen 'Adventures' which are flights between these airports and which include communications from air traffic control. The adventures generate rand Schwechatom conditions each time they are used so that, it is claimed, 'no two flights are ever likely to be the same'.
- Three aircraft in Lauda Air livery, the Boeing 737-300, the Boeing 737-400, the Boeing 767-300ER,
- For owners of Papa Tango’s Flight Academy there are two bonus flights flying between Vienna and Beograd.
- For owners of Papa Tango’s Real ATC there is a further bonus flight between Gatwick and Vienna.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Papa Tango would like to thank :
Papa Tango would like to thank the hundred or so people who contributed to this massive project; to: