Not an American user?
DescriptionFly Lauda is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 98. Tagged as 'The Most Advanced Airline Upgrade Ever Conceived For Microsoft Flight Simulator' and 'The World's First FS Airline' this package is designed to simulate the operations of the Lauda Air airline. The package contains:
- The airports used in the adventures; Vienna Schwechat, Berlin Tegel, Rome Fiumincino, Munich, Amsterdam Schiphol, Geneva Cointrin, and Paris Charles De Gaulle. Gatwick and Beograd are also installed if other Papa Tango products are present, see below
- Fourteen 'Adventures' which are flights between these airports and which include communications from air traffic control. The adventures generate rand Schwechatom conditions each time they are used so that, it is claimed, 'no two flights are ever likely to be the same'.
- Three aircraft in Lauda Air livery, the Boeing 737-300, the Boeing 737-400, the Boeing 767-300ER,
- For owners of Papa Tango’s Flight Academy there are two bonus flights flying between Vienna and Beograd.
- For owners of Papa Tango’s Real ATC there is a further bonus flight between Gatwick and Vienna.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
piltdown_man (60011) added Fly Lauda (Windows) on Jun 27, 2012
Papa Tango would like to thank :
the following people for their contribution to this project without whom it would not have been possible to make:
Papa Tango would like to thank the hundred or so people who contributed to this massive project; to:
Niki Lauda, the directors, managers, and staff, Martin, Christian, and especially Susi[for all her hard work and late nights!]Captain, Officers and flight attendants:
Mika, Daniela, Christian and Daniel.Vienna Airport staff:
Christian, security staff, general aviation and additional departments, Margo, Serge and John.To our testing teams:
Roepi, Toni, Bob and Doug, development teams GZ, Peter, Daniel, Jan and John., Christian, Helmet and Jen and research + planning.