DescriptionFord Racing 3 is the sequel to Ford Racing 2.
Now there are 55 Ford models available (Ford GTs, Thunderbirds, concepts, SVT vehicles, Mustangs and Trucks) and you unlock them as you win the races.
Twenty six tracks are available, including road, off-road and oval ones, in different environments (snow, mud, water, mountain trails, beach, race tracks and more).
It has 2 play modes: Ford Competition and Ford Challenge. In Ford Competition you run 14 thematic cups. In Ford Challenge, you run single races in different game modes: boost, relay, overtake, elimination, duel, drafting, driver skills, seconds out, race line and time attack. As you win the races, you collect Ford cars, tracks and race types.
The multiplayer mode ables you to play via LAN (only for PC) and split screen mode (on PS2 and Xbox).
- "福特赛车3" -- Chinese title (simplified)
- "Форд Драйв 3" -- Russian title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Ford GT
- Automobile: Ford Mustang
- Automobile: Ford Taurus
- Automobile: Ford Thunderbird
- Ford Motor Company licensees
- Ford Racing series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Meristation||Dec 28, 2004||7 out of 10||70|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Feb 16, 2005||13 out of 20||65|
|GameStar (Germany)||Nov, 2004||58 out of 100||58|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 26, 2005||11 out of 20||55|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Nov 29, 2004||51 out of 100||51|
|Joystick (French)||Feb, 2005||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Ford Racing 3 (Official game website)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Wikipedia: Ford Racing 3 (Information about Ford Racing 3 at Wikipedia)