DescriptionThe Forgotten is set in New Orleans, were you must find your friend, Richard Haliburton, who has mysteriously disappeared. He's been exploring a sect of black arts practitioners called Collectors.... are they somehow involved??
Part of the Following Group
|The original concept was good. Too bad they didn't follow through.||Jeanne (75630)|
The Press Says
|PC Player (Germany)||Jun, 2000||44 out of 100||44|
|Adventure Gamers||May 19, 2002||40|
|FileFactory Games / Gameworld Network||Sep 21, 2002||31 out of 100||31|
|Computer Games Magazine||Mar 16, 2000||30|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||Jul 31, 2000||1 out of 5||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Development PlansThe documentation that comes on the game CD states that this game was planned to be developed and released in seven modules, of which this is the first. Modules one and two were intended to be single CD releases with the later modules being released on DVD. The seven modules were tentatively titled:
- 1: It Begins
- 2: The Collection
- 3: Anasazi
- 4: The Hotel
- 5: Thibedeaux's Curse
- 6: The Collectors
- 7: End Game
Related Web Sites
- Hints for The Forgotten: It Begins -- Hints to help you solve The Forgotten.
- JA+ Interview -- Just Adventure interviews Kevin Willis about The Forgotten: It Begins
- The Forgotten: It Begins -- Official web site (Archived).
- The Forgotten: Strategic Clues and Solutions Guide -- From The Adventure Company (Adobe PDF File).
- Walkthrough -- Complete solution for the game.
- Zarf's Review -- A Macintosh review of The Forgotten by Andrew Plotkin (December, 1999).