DescriptionFox Kids Kinder Spiele: Volume 2 is a collection of casual 'Shockwave' games that play in a browser window on the player's computer. The games play directly from the CD, require no installation and do not record any high scores on the hard drive. Although the title is in German the games have instructions in English, French, German and Spanish.
The games in this compilation are grouped into categories, they are:
- Shoot' em up:
- Fair: is based on the fairground game of throwing bean bags at piles of cans on a shelf. The bean bag moves back and forth across the bottom of the screen. Clicking the mouse stops it moving and builds up power for the throw, releasing the mouse initiates the throw.
- F-toon8: is a vertical scrolling space shooter
- La Vacamata: help a cow fight mad cow disease! Green blobs of the disease descend from the top of the screen and the player must prevent them from reaching the floor of the dairy by shooting them. However when they are hit the virus splits, and splits ..., only the smallest blobs can be killed
- Mr Hammer: a button mashing game based on the fairground test your strength game. The player presses the mouse key as often as possible within a fixed time, this swings the hammer and generates a score.
- Tank: the player has to guide their tank through a vertically scrolling desert avoiding traps, destroying enemy targets and rescuing trapped prisoners
- Squares Room: a tile matching game where blocks of connected tiles of the same colour are removed by clicking on them
- Poker: A simple implementation of five card draw poker. The player is dealt five cards face down, makes a bet and then gets to see their hand. They select the cards they want to discard, these are replaced and that's it. This game pays on a hand containing any pair and above
- Virus: is a keyboard controlled Pac-Man variant
- Reverse: is an implementation of Reversi
- Hangman: another traditional game, however this uses the AZERTY keyboard layout
- Roller: a keyboard controlled, side scrolling game where the player controls an urban skater who must collect cans of drink. This is one of the few games in the collection with an introduction and a choice of characters.
- Mini Wave: a top-down, keyboard controlled, powerboat racing game
- Bike Racer: a side scrolling game where the object is to navigate an obstacle strewn motorway
- Bowling: is a mouse controlled ten-pin bowling game. The player clicks on the ball and drags the mouse up the screen, the faster the mouse moves the faster the ball travels in that direction.
- Canon Man: based on the fairground attraction of shooting a man out of a canon, here the object is to land him on numbered targets
- Ball Breaker: a Breakout-like game
- Dragon: a keyboard controlled Snake like game where the player must feed the constantly moving dragon while avoiding walls, obstacles, and their own tail
- Neko's Lunch: A Whac-a-Mole like game with a twist. Neko is an alley cat who wants to eat fish which jump randomly from barrel to barrel, however instead of clicking on the fish as they pop up which is standard "Whac-a-Mole" gameplay the player must click on the barrel the fish is going to land in, up will pop Neko to swallow it.
- Christmas Night: a top down puzzler game. Santa walks across a room on the floor of which are stars. Clicking on a star reveals an arrow and when Santa gets to the arrow he changes direction. The object is to get him from the fireplace to the Christmas tree
- Mini Foot: is a mouse controlled, top down, table football game
- Delirium Sumotori: is a game where the player drops a giant, sumo wrestler on top of the pink elephants he sees because he's high. It's the kind of game that's easy to play but hard to imagine
- Crazy Wooly: is a right to left side scrolling game in which the player manoeuvres a biplane through a set of hoops
- Aïtchu 2: is a the second episode in a side scrolling platform game featuring Aïtchu the ninja in his search for Sowsi San. In this game he fights his way through the waterfall lands to face Shohoku the dragon. This game is currently available as an on-line game (2015)
- Jungle: inthis side scrolling platform game the player is an African warrior battling against crocodiles
There are no promo images for this game
- "Aïtchu Crazy Games Collection" -- Used in the game's menu bar
- "Aitch Crazy Games Gold Collection 2" -- Used in the title screen
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.