DescriptionFreddi Fish and her pal Luther are back in another installment of this animated edutainment adventure series. The Great Conch Shell used to signal the start of the Founder's Day Festival has been stolen. Freddi and Luther have to find the missing shell, discover the identity of the criminal, and clear Luther's uncle, who has been jailed as the prime suspect.
Gameplay is inventory based adventure style, peppered with a host of mini-games that are a hallmark of Humongous Entertainment's kids adventure titles.
The mini games here include playing a huge pipe organ and testing your mettle at a host of carnival midway games.
- "Рыбка Фредди - Дело о Похищенной Раковине " -- Russian spelling
- "פרדי הדג: פרשת הקונכייה הגנובה" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Rybka Freddi - Delo o Pohischennoj Rakovine" -- Russian title
- "Marine Malice 3: le Mystère du Coquillage Volé" -- French title
- "Freddi Fish and The Stolen Shell" -- Android / iOS title
- "De zaak van de gestolen Trompetschelp" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Fish
- Freddi Fish series
- Game Engine: SCUMM
- Junior Adventure games
- Setting: Aquatic / Underwater
|Neat little game, if you don't mind the fact that it has been directed at a younger audience.||Jim Fun (252)|
|GameBlitz||1998||85 out of 100||85|
|SuperKids||1998||4 out of 5||80|
|CNET||Feb 27, 2009||80|
|7Wolf Magazine||Jul 20, 2006||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- ScummVM (Get "Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell" to run on modern systems by using ScummVM, a legal freeware program.)