Freedom Force faces off against the original Axis of Evil
- A brand new chapter in the ever-expanding Freedom Force universe
- Six new playable heroes from two distinct eras of comic books
- A hoard of new villains bent on world domination
- Radically enhanced graphics running on a brand new engine (Gamebryo)
- Vastly improved multiplayer, including several completely new modes.
- For the first time in gaming, a trip to the Golden Age of comics
New threats call for new heroes to rise. As Nuclear Winter returns with a new ploy to destroy Freedom Force and the free world, three new silver age heroes, Tombstone, Green Genie and Quetzacoatl, step up to help thwart evil. When the "Pesky Ruskie's" plan unfurls, Freedom Force finds themselves transported to war-torn Europe circa WWII! The team will have to make an alliance with Sky King, Black Jack and Tricolour, three Golden Age heroes willing to sacrifice everything to save the world from the evil axis powers.
Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich features six new playable characters as well as a hoard of new villains, a brand new engine with radically enhanced graphics and vastly improved multiplayer including several brand new modes.
Contributed by Xoleras (66109) on Mar 24, 2005.