DescriptionAn evil sorceress has locked away all the fruit of the fairies. The fairies say if you help them, they will give you an island of your own to decorate, however you wish.
Fruit Lockers 2: The Enchanting Islands is a match three game. Swap two lockers to create a group of three of the same color together, not necessarily in a straight line. These will the open to reveal the fruit inside. Match three or more of the same fruit in the same manner to clear them. As you clear levels, you will gain money and unlock items to decorate your island.
There are five types of puzzles:
- The first simply has you collect fruit until the meter at the top fills, then you clear the level.
- The next has you collecting a certain number of a particular fruit, like twenty-five bananas and thirty strawberries. When you gather the required amounts, you clear the level.
- The next has you looking for types of flowers hidden in some lockers, like daisies and passion flowers. When all the types of flowers are found, the level is clear.
- The next has some lockers/fruits covered by a wire frame. When you match the fruit under the frame, you clear the frame. When all frames are clear, you clear the level.
- Bonus stages do not have fruits or lockers. There are lady bugs flying about. You must click all the lady bugs before the time runs out.
As the game progresses, you will have things that will help and hinder you:
- Magic Keys will let you open any one locker on the board.
- Giant spiders will place a web on lockers or fruit. This will render in unable to be moved or matched. Giant spiders can be removed by making a fruit match under them.
- Web brooms will let you clear the web from one locker or fruit. They are the only way to clear the webs.
- Bubble fruits will keep changing what fruit they are until they are clicked, then they stay at the fruit they were when clicked.
- Fruit collectors, when clicked, with gather up all of whatever fruit is shown inside them, anywhere on the board
- Hammers, when clicked, will remove the locker they were in as well as the lockers to the left, right, above and below that locker.
- Fruit bombs, shown as a fruit with a stick of dynamite in front of it, will, when matched with same fruits, destroy all the fruits and open all the lockers surrounding them.
- Worms will eat a fruit, leaving it unmatchable until, in time, a fairy magically restores it. They can be cleared by matching fruit under them or by worm spray.
- Worm spray will remove a worm.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|GameXtazy||Sep 14, 2008||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.