DescriptionIn Full Strength Competition the player can participate in a strongman competition, basically weightlifting with uncommon challenges. The player can choose between six real-life athletes (Magnus Ver Magnusson, Flemming Rasmussen, Riku Kiri, Wayne Price, Heinz Ollesch and Manfred Hoeberl) and during the competition all eight disciplines are played one after another. Whoever gathered the most points at the end of the day can call himself Strongman Champion. The events are:
- Truck Pull (pulling a truck) and Farmers Walk (walking with a dumbbell in each hand): Pressing the left and right arrow keys as fast as possible.
- Keg Toss and Tire Toss (discus throwing with kegs respectively tires): Pressing the left and right arrow keys as fast as possible and then the space bar to throw.
- Atlas Carry (hauling boulders): Pressing the left and right arrow keys in the right rhythm to keep the balance.
- Showgirl Lift (lifting girls who are sitting on a platform) and Car Roll (flipping cars over): Pressing the space bar to stop a symbol at the middle of a horizontal bar.
- Super Yoke (passing though an obstacle course while carrying two engine blocks: The player controls his athlete directly with the arrow keys and guides him through the course.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Joker||May, 2000||62 out of 100||62|
|GameSpot||Feb 24, 2000||2.3 out of 10||23|
|PC Games (Germany)||May, 2000||19 out of 100||19|
|PC Player (Germany)||May, 2000||16 out of 100||16|
|GameStar (Germany)||May, 2000||12 out of 100||12|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.