DescriptionFun Crazy Eights is a single player card game in which the player takes on three computer players.
At the start of the game each of the four players is dealt a hand of cards, five cards each being the default. The remainder of the deck is placed between them and play starts with one player placing a card, face up. A player can play any card onto the revealed card if it is the same suit, the same number or if it is an eight.
If the player does not have a suitable card in their hand they must take a card from the deck, this is the end of their turn and play passes to the next person.
The object of the game is to be the player who plays all of their cards at which point the cards in the opponents hand are totalled and become the winning player's score. A player is out of the game when their score exceeds a predefined limit, one hundred being the default. Player continues until their is only one player left.
The game is played entirely with the mouse and it is customisable, for example
- players be dealt between five or ten cards at the start
- the maximum score can be set to a value between one hundred and nine hundred and ninety nine points
- the card back and background can be changed
- The in-game music consists of ten midi tracks which can be changed to tracks from the player's own library
- The game supports multiple languages. Version xxx, (2002) can be played in English, Russian, Swedish, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Dutch, French and Slovene and the help file offered tips on translating the game into even more.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.