- Увлекательная кампания: Пророчество алтариан
- Поддержка пользовательских сценариев (предусмотрен редактор сценариев и управление сценарием в ходе игры)
- Поддержка кампаний (предусмотрен редактор кампаний)
- Поддержка пользовательских карт (предусмотрен редактор карт)
- Две новые инопланетные цивилизации
- Новые корабли с уникальными возможностями
- Новые технологии, новые игровые приемы и множество других изменений, делающих игру еще увлекательнее
- Большой выбор готовых карт и сценариев
- Требуется игра Galactic Civilizations 1.20 (или более поздняя версия)
«Галактические цивилизации» — масштабная космическая походовая стратегия. Игроку предстоит возглавить человечество в тяжелой борьбе за вселенское господство, сконцентрировав для этого в своих руках все имеющиеся средства, задействовав технологии и экономику, культурную экспансию и военную силу. Вас ждет встреча с огромным детализированным миром, десятками инопланетных рас и сотнями звездных систем. Добыча необходимых для развития экономики, науки и торговли полезных ископаемых, контроль над редкими галактическими ресурсами, изучение и перенятие технологий иных миров дадут вашей расе серьезное преимущество в борьбе за превосходство во Вселенной. Возглавьте человечество в этой борьбе! Для победы в жестокой космической войне вам придется использовать все средства: технический и экономический прогресс, культурную экспансию и наращивание военной мощи.
Contributed by Klaster_1 (58030) on Feb 17, 2011.
Galactic Civilizations: Altarian Prophecy ShipsMontreal, Canada. November 12th, 2004 -- Publisher Strategy First Inc. and developer Stardock are pleased to announce that Galactic Civilizations: Altarian Prophecy Expansion Pack has shipped to retailers nationwide.
If you enjoyed Stardock’s award-winning space strategy game Galactic Civilizations, then prepare your fleet because its world has expanded. Galactic Civilizations: Altarian Prophecy is an expansion pack adding a host of new features, content, and other enhancements which add depth and greater replay-ability to the original Galactic Civilizations.
“Altarian Prophecy’s new features make a great game even better” says Strategy First Business Development Manager, Pro Sotos. “Gamers who loved Galactic Civilizations now have new challenges to satisfy their gaming needs.”
This expansion pack introduces an all-new campaign called the Altarian Prophecy that takes players on a multi-game journey to solve the mystery alluded to in Galactic Civilizations. Altarian Prophecy also introduces two new alien civilizations: the Korx and the Drath. These two civilizations hold the secret to Altaria's past, but worse, they know the Altarian Prophecy that foretells the destruction of the galaxy that is connected to Altaria's past.
• 2 new alien civilizations: The Korx and The Drath.
• A full campaign called the Altarian Prophecy.
• 10 built in scenarios.
• 10 custom maps.
• 4 new unique ships based on the civilization’s ethical alignment (good/evil).
• The Map Editor – a new program that allows players to design their own galaxies.
• The Scenario Editor – a new program that lets players put together very specific game settings including teams, expansion rates, and tons of other specific changes.
• Metaverse Dimensions – Campaign support!
• New technologies that enhanced logistics and other civilization abilities.
About Galactic Civilizations
Galactic Civilizations is a space-based strategy game in which the player becomes the leader of the human civilization at the dawn of the 23rd century where 6 major civilizations are in a heated race to colonize, conquer, and dominate the galaxy using whatever means necessary. The game was originally released in March 2003 and won a host of awards including Computer Games Magazine and Computer Gaming World Editor’s Choice Award, Games Domain’s Top Game Award, Wargamer’s Reader’s Choice Award 2003, and GameSpy’s Turn-Based Strategy Game of the Year 2003 Award.
In order to jump into Altarian Prophecy players must have the original Galactic Civilizations with all current update patches installed.
Galactic Civilizations: Altarian Prophecy Expansion Pack will be available at retail stores starting November 12th, 2004 selling for $19.99. Rated E for Everyone by ESRB. For more information on this title please visit www.strategyfirst.com or www.galciv.com.
Stardock, founded in 1993, is a leading developer of PC strategy games. Its previous gaming titles include The Corporate Machine, Entrepreneur, and Stellar Frontier. It is also well known for its commercial utility software such as Object Desktop, WindowBlinds, DesktopX, ObjectBar, and more. Its website is located at http://www.stardock.com.
About Strategy First
Strategy First, Inc. is a leading developer and worldwide publisher of entertainment software for the PC. Founded in 1990, the Company has grown rapidly, publishing major games in the industry such as “Supreme Ruler 2010” and “Disney’s Aladdin Chess Adventures” and simultaneously developing its own in-house titles such as “O.R.B.” and “Disciples II”. After winning numerous awards for games such as “Disciples: Sacred Lands”, “Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns”, “Steel Beasts”, “Galactic Civilizations”, and “Jagged Alliance”, Strategy First continues to push the gaming envelope with its own groundbreaking titles, while maintaining its reputation as a unique alternative for independent developers seeking to market their games to a worldwide audience. www.strategyfirst.com
Contributed by Jeanne (75634) on Apr 27, 2006.
Galactic Civilizations: Altarian Prophecy is an expansion pack to Stardock's award winning space strategy game, Galactic Civilizations. The expansion pack adds a host of new features, content, and other enhancements to the game to add depth and much greater replayability.
- 2 new alien civilizations: The Korx and the Drath
- A full campaign called the Altarian Prophecy
- 10 built in scenarios
- 10 custom maps
- 4 new unique ships that are buildable based on the civilization's ethical alignment (good/evil)
- The Map Editor - a new program that allows players to design their own galaxies
- The Scenario Editor - a new program that lets players put together very specific game settings including teams, expansion rates, and tons of other specific changes
- The Campaign editor - a new program that allows players to build their own campaigns
- Metaverse Dimensions - Campaign support!
- New technologies that enhanced logistics and other civilization abilities
The Story: The Altarian Prophecy
In the late 22nd century, humanity came into contact with 5 major alien civilizations. These civilizations were called, the Drengin Empire, the Torian Confederation, the Arcean Empire, the Yor Collective and the Altarian Republic. Of these 5, the Altarians were the most curious to us. Not for their cultural traits or their technology but because they happened to look human. How was this possible?
The "Altarian Prophecy" is a campaign that takes the player on a multi-game journey to solve the mystery alluded to in Galactic Civilizations. In doing so, it introduces two new civilizations: The Dominion of the Korx and the Drath. These two civilizations hold the secret to Altaria's past, but worse, they know the Altarian Prophecy that for tells the destruction of the galaxy that is connected to Altaria's past.
Contributed by Jeanne (75634) on Apr 27, 2006.