DescriptionBilled as an "edutainment" game for children, this title is all about how to build a car from the ground up using parts & pieces found on Gary's lawn. When a road-worthy auto is finished, drive your creation around the neighborhood where different "missions" can be played through (rescuing a cat from a tree, finding Freddy's dog, for example). Enter it in the Auto Show for prizes and praise.
Sort through Gary's huge mound of junk, pick out the "thing-a-ma-bobs" and "whatchamacallits" you want, and then figure out which of them fit together. You'll need to put your thinking cap on to build a working vehicle - a roadster, truck, sedan or race car. Along the way, Gary will give minor advice but doesn't give it all away. Using your logic and creativity skills, learn what makes a car tick - and which parts are the best for what your auto should do. (Climbing a steep hill or racing on a race track requires more powerful stuff than Mom's old jalopy!) When you've finished your first vehicle, you can download additional parts from the official website to beef it up and download a bonus game.
The game includes interactive animations and videos, an easy point-and-click interface and multiple choice options, all of which add to the replay value.
- "Петрович строит машину" -- Russian spelling
- "Willy Werkel: Autos bauen - Bau dir dein Traumauto!" -- German tag-lined title
- "Willy Werkel: Autos bauen" -- German title
- "Rakenna autoja Masa Mainion kanssa" -- Finnish title
- "Miel Monteur 1" -- Common title (Dutch)
- "Maak je eigen auto met Miel Monteur" -- Dutch title
- "Bygg biler med Mulle Meck" -- Norwegian title
- "Bygg bilar med Mulle Meck" -- Swedish title
- "Bouw auto's met Miel Monteur" -- Dutch title
- "Barkács Balázs: Autót Épít " -- Hungarian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Edutaining Kids||Dec, 2006||A||100|
|Christ Centered Game Reviews||Dec 29, 2006||80|
|Game industry News (GiN)||2007||80|
|Game Chronicles||Jan 04, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Building Cars with Gary Gadget (Official website)
- Gary Gadget: Building Cars (US publisher's product page)