DescriptionGoat Simulator is a parody game where you play as a goat. The gameplay is similar to sandbox games with no clear mission. The objective is to roam around the map and destroy various objects to earn points. The more "stylish" your destruction, the more bonus points you get. You can also lick objects in the game so that they get stuck to the goat's tongue and kill humans with those objects. The game's developers also left most of the bugs unfixed as long as they make the game more fun.
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: UnrealEngine3
- Animals: Goats
- Goat Simulator series
- Middleware: Scaleform GFx SDK
- Middleware: Simplygon
- Physics Engine: PhysX
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nivelul2||Apr 24, 2014||10 out of 10||100|
|Digital Chumps||Mar 30, 2014||9 out of 10||90|
|ActionTrip||Apr 03, 2014||8.2 out of 10||82|
|NZGamer||Apr 11, 2014||7 out of 10||70|
|Toronto Sun||Apr 03, 2014||60|
|InsideGamer||Apr 04, 2014||5.5 out of 10||55|
|Level 7||Apr 14, 2014||5 out of 10||50|
|Game Revolution||Apr 01, 2014||50|
|Computer Games France||Apr 09, 2014||3 out of 10||30|
|PC Gamer||Apr 04, 2014||30 out of 100||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Goat Simulator (official website)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- TrueAchievements achievement guide (The TrueAchievements achievement guide for Goat Simulator)
- Wikipedia: Goat Simulator (Article about the game in the open encyclopedia)
Coffee Stain Studios:
Unreal Engine 3: