DescriptionGolden Age of Racing is a one or two player game based on the racing cars of the 1960's. The two player game uses a split screen display
The game has ten courses, three levels of difficulty and five cars which can be played in Time Challenge, Exhibition and Championship modes. There are multiple liveries for each car but only one is immediately available, the rest have to be unlocked by winning races.
There are four championships to compete in:
- The Club Championship - five races each of five laps on the club circuits
- The GP Championship - five races each of five laps on the Grand Prix circuits
- The World Championship - ten races each of ten laps, one race on each of the five club circuits and one race on each of the five GP circuits
- The Endurance Championship - one race of thirty laps on the Montessa GP circuit Initially only the Club Championship is available, the other championships are unlocked by completing the one before
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 34 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Golden Age of Racing (official website)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.