Not an American user?
DescriptionIn Golden Gate, explore modern day San Francisco to uncover an ancient treasure hidden there years ago.
The game has a point-and-click interface, is explored in first person perspective, and includes a small number of adventure-type puzzles.
Scenes of San Francisco are drawn in watercolors and appear in "slide-show" fashion. The gameplay is similar to a treasure hunt since scenes must be investigated thoroughly to find all of the clues and items. Full motion video cut-scenes advance the story.
Part of the Following Group
|Sounds good - should be good, but it was only ho-hum at best.||Jeanne (75627)|
The Press Says
|Gamezilla||Oct 19, 2000||89 out of 100||89|
|Coming Soon Magazine||Mar, 1997||85 out of 100||85|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Feb, 2002||80|
|Computer Games Magazine||1997||70|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Jun 13, 1997||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Anonymous Walkthrough -- on Adrenaline Vault
- Gameboomers' Walkthrough -- author unknown
- Hints for Golden Gate -- If you're stuck in Golden Gate, these hints will get you moving again.
- Review List -- A good list of reviews about Golden Gate
- Screenshots -- A good group of screenshots appear in the Private Moon gallery
- The Patches Scrolls -- Patch download location
- Walkthrough -- Step by step game guide for Golden Gate
Jeanne (75627) added Golden Gate (Windows) on Sep 06, 2001
Other platforms contributed by Jeanne (75627)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.