Not an American user?
DescriptionWelcome to world's wackiest sports event: Gooch Grundy's X-Decathlon. Up to four players, being either human, kangaroo or alien, compete in ten events. You can play all events in championship mode or play a single event.
The game consists of the following events:
- Computer Throw: Throw your computer farther than your opponents.
- Crazy Climbing: Be the first to climb to the top of a building, but watch out for falling objects and punching opponents.
- Hippo Push: Push a tonne of uncooperative hippo across the finish line before your opponents do.
- Nice Doggy Jump: Leap over three pits filled with nasty creatures. The player who jumps the furthest beyond the third pit wins.
- Troubled Waters: Be the first to find your way in an underwater maze. Keep an eye on your oxygen level.
- Full-contact Figure Skating: Score the most points by executing figure skating moves.
- 3D Maze: Avoid the monsters, find the key and run to the exit.
- Platform Kickboxing: Knock your opponents off a platform.
- Javelin Catch: Catch as many javelins while avoiding falling bombs and other competitors.
- Roller Derby: Put on your roller blades and battle your way to the finishline avoiding your competitors and landmines.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Jun 16, 1997||50|
|Computer Games Magazine||Aug 06, 1997||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Tim Janssen (2500) added Gooch Grundy's X-Decathlon (Windows) on Nov 12, 2007
Johnny Maalouf, John Fenton, Daniel Aberin, Samantha Williams, Ivan Lapalme, René Boutin, Nancy MackayInterview Character Animation: