Welcome to world's wackiest sports event: Gooch Grundy's X-Decathlon
. Up to four players, being either human, kangaroo or alien, compete in ten events. You can play all events in championship mode or play a single event.
The game consists of the following events:
- Computer Throw: Throw your computer farther than your opponents.
- Crazy Climbing: Be the first to climb to the top of a building, but watch out for falling objects and punching opponents.
- Hippo Push: Push a tonne of uncooperative hippo across the finish line before your opponents do.
- Nice Doggy Jump: Leap over three pits filled with nasty creatures. The player who jumps the furthest beyond the third pit wins.
- Troubled Waters: Be the first to find your way in an underwater maze. Keep an eye on your oxygen level.
- Full-contact Figure Skating: Score the most points by executing figure skating moves.
- 3D Maze: Avoid the monsters, find the key and run to the exit.
- Platform Kickboxing: Knock your opponents off a platform.
- Javelin Catch: Catch as many javelins while avoiding falling bombs and other competitors.
- Roller Derby: Put on your roller blades and battle your way to the finishline avoiding your competitors and landmines.
Between events in the Locker Room you can enhance your character's three attribute ratings (strength, speed and endurance) by buying Ammunition, Power-ups or Energy Juice.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Tim Janssen (2500)
on Nov 12, 2007.