Grand Theft Auto IV Releases (Windows)
Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
The patch contains the following changes and fixes:
- A fix to the crash after legal screen that some German customers were reporting.
- Numerous improvements to the video editor: Smarter naming of videos, improved rendering quality, better FX during replays.
- Fix to bowling while using certain sensitive mice.
- Fix for ATI 1900 shadows.
- Overall savings to memory.
- Graphic improvements to particle systems and mirrors.
- Multiplayer character settings are preserved.
- Support for DirectInput controllers.
This patch contains the following changes and fixes:
- Added "Water Quality", "Shadow Quality" and "Reflection Resolution" sliders in graphics menu
- Added "Definition" and "VSync" toggles in graphics menu
- Rendering optimizations
- VSync optimizations
- Nvidia 7000 series Mirrors fixed
Release dates and company information contributed by Picard (35370), Cantillon (13868), Patrick Bregger (161463), piltdown_man (121733), MrMamen (6494), Foxhack (12805), jaXen (37587), UV (7202), Sicarius (60790) and Klaster_1 (57810)