DescriptionGreen Berets is a total conversion for Myth II that places player in the jungles of Vietnam. Like the original Myth games, Green Berets is a 3-D war simulation that places great emphasis on strategy and terrain. Highly detailed units fire M-16s, M-60's, throw grenades, dodge mortars and call in helicopter support.
Green Berets features ten new levels and 18 new units. Missions include destroying VC anti-air emplacements, protecting fire bases, and rescuing POWs. In addition to single player, Green Berets has multiplayer capabilities and includes the original Myth II game and level and unit editors Fear and Loathing.
There are no promo images for this game
- "绿色贝雷帽" -- Chinese Title (Simplified)
- "Zielone Berety" -- Polish title
- "Myth II: Green Berets" -- Working Title
Part of the Following Group
|Not quite Apocalypse Now||Terrence Bosky (5221)|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Nov, 2001||80|
|GameSpy||Sep 11, 2001||72 out of 100||72|
|Game Vortex||2001||70 out of 100||70|
|7Wolf Magazine||Aug 23, 2001||6.9 out of 10||69|
|GameSpot||Aug 22, 2001||6.7 out of 10||67|
|GameStar (Germany)||Sep, 2001||60 out of 100||60|
|Game Over Online||Aug 20, 2001||60 out of 100||60|
|PC Gamer||Nov, 2001||33 out of 100||33|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Official Site (This is the official site and features news, downloads, unit descriptions and a fan forum.)
- Take2 Interactive's Support Page (The Official Site is now gone, but support information can still be found here.)