GTR 2: FIA GT Racing Game Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Advertising BlurbsPress Release (Jan. 19, 2007):
GTR 2 – FIA GT Racing Game voted best PC Racing Game in 2006!Darmstadt (Germany), January 19th 2007: Publishers 10TACLE STUDIOS AG and developers SimBin Development Team set yet another racing simulation milestone with "GTR 2 – FIA GT Racing Game". With its re-worked driving physics, fabulous graphics and beginner-friendly intuitive driving school, GTR 2 offers newcomers the perfect entry into the wide wild world of motor racing.
The international award-winning racing simulation convinces the expert press over the year
After receiving the highest ratings from the expert press with an average rating of 90%* (*Source: www.gamerankings.com) and extremely positive feedback from players themselves, "GTR 2 – FIA GT Racing Game" has been chosen the best PC Sports/Racing Game of 2006 by numerous international expert media!
Contributed by Jeanne (76593) on Jan 19, 2007.
- Realism Redefined: Absolutely authentic physics from dynamic lighting and environments changes to ultra-realistic damage modeling.
- Great Variety: 144 grand touring cars reproduced down to the finest detail; including all vehicles of the GT and NGT classes and the 24H races from two FIA GT seasons.
- Original Circuits: 34 different track variations.
- Tough Competition: Human-like AI opponents add a new dimension to every race.
- Scalable Levels: 3 different game modes (Novice, Semi-Pro and Simulation).
- Great Fun: 6 game events (Open practice, Race weekend, Championships, Time trials, 24 Hour Races, Driving school).
- International Competition: Fully integrated multiplayer mode allows online competition with drivers worldwide.
The World's Most Realistic Racing Simulation is Hitting the Streets.New York, NEW YORK - September 14, 2006 - Viva Media and 10Tacle Studios are proud to announce the North American release of GTR 2, the world's most realistic racing simulation. Extending the ground-breaking physics engine found in GTR, GTR 2 takes the thrill of driving to new heights. GTR 2, the official simulation of the FIA GT championship, features more than 140 high detailed cars and 34 different track layouts in a hyper realistic racing world with breathtaking real-world-like effects. CEO Carlo Voelker commented, "The original GTR forever changed the expectations of a racing simulation. Building on the greatness of its predecessor, GTR 2 has established itself as the world's most realistic racing simulation."
GTR 2 Now Shipping!
Contributed by Jeanne (76593) on Sep 26, 2006.