DescriptionGuild Wars 2 is an MMORPG and the sequel to the original Guild Wars game. It is set 250 years after the event of the last expansion from the original series, Eye of the North.
During these 250 years, massive creatures called elder dragons awakened and 5 races that were fighting each other are now fighting together against a greater threat, an elder dragon named Zhaitan that is spreading terror and corruption in all Tyria.
The player can choose from 5 playable races and 8 professions when creating a character, as well as some background story for his or her character. Each race have each own personal story related to the background questions answered upon game creation, while chosen profession have no effect on storyline. Each from 8 professions features a special mechanic related to it, along with different skills and weapon choices.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Atomic Gamer||Sep 07, 2012||10 out of 10||100|
|Digital Chumps||Oct 10, 2012||9.8 out of 10||98|
|Meristation||Sep 07, 2012||9.2 out of 10||92|
|Games Radar||Sep 11, 2012||90|
|Spazio Games||Sep 23, 2012||9 out of 10||90|
|Eurogamer.pt||Sep 16, 2012||9 out of 10||90|
|MMGN||Sep 13, 2012||9 out of 10||90|
|JeuxActu||Aug 28, 2012||18 out of 20||90|
|informaticien.be||Oct 25, 2012||80|
|Thunderbolt Games||Nov 07, 2012||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2012 – Best PC Game of the Year
- 2012 – Best Role-Playing Game of the Year
- 2012 – One of the Top 10 Games of the Year
- GameStar (Germany) / GamePro (Germany)
- 2012 - Best Online Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- 2012 - #2 Best PC Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- 2013 – #3 Community Favourite of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- PC Games (Germany)
- Issue 01/2013 – Game of the Year 2012 (Readers' Vote)
- Issue 01/2013 – Online Role-Playing Game of the Year 2012 (Readers' Vote)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.