DescriptionHarry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is an action adventure game which follows the story of the fourth movie and book of the same name. In addition to the usual challenges and dangers that Harry, Ron, and Hermione need to face, the Triwizard Tournament will be held at Hogwarts and mysteriously Harry is in the tournament!
One to three players control Harry, Ron, and Hermione (the computer controls the remaining characters for one and two player games). Played with a third person view, you will need to complete numerous game levels which feature a variety of action and puzzle solving as well as completing the three tasks in the Triwizard Tournament and facing Lord Voldemort. Each character has magic spells that can be used to help out, and additional spells can be learned as you make your way through the game. Occasionally all three characters will need to work together to complete a task, such as moving a particularly large object or defeating a tough opponent. During the game you will come across Bertie Bott's Every-Flavor Beans; collecting these can help out by restoring stamina or magic powers. Additionally at the end of each level the Beans can be used to purchase collector cards; these are used to increase a characters abilities.
- "ハリーポターと炎のゴブレット" -- Japanese spelling
- "哈利波特与火焰杯" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Гарри Поттер и Кубок Огня" -- Russian spelling
- "Harry Potter y el Cáliz de Fuego" -- Spanish title
- "Harry Potter und der Feuerkelch" -- German title
- "Harry Potter to Honō no Goblet" -- Japanese title
- "Harry Potter och Den flammande bägaren" -- Swedish title
- "Harry Potter ja liekehtivä pikari" -- Finnish title
- "Harry Potter i Czara Ognia" -- Polish title
- "Harry Potter et la Coupe de Feu" -- French title
- "Harry Potter és a Tűz Serlege" -- Hungarian title
- "Harry Potter e o Cálice de Fogo" -- Brazilian title
- "Harry Potter en de vuurbeker" -- Dutch title
- "Harry Potter a Ohnivý pohár" -- Czech title
- "Harry Potter 4" -- Informal name
- "해리 포터와 불의 잔" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Harry Potter licensees
- Inspiration: Movies
- Physics Engine: Havok
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
- Theme: School
There are no reviews for the Windows release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Dec, 2005||80 out of 100||80|
|4Players.de||Nov 10, 2005||78 out of 100||78|
|GameSpot||Nov 23, 2005||7.3 out of 10||73|
|GameStar (Germany)||Dec, 2005||69 out of 100||69|
|PC Powerplay||Dec, 2005||65 out of 100||65|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Nov 19, 2005||6 out of 10||60|
|1UP||Jan 19, 2006||6 out of 10||60|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Nov 26, 2005||11 out of 20||55|
|AceGamez||Dec 11, 2005||5 out of 10||50|
|Worth Playing||Jan 20, 2006||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Information about Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at Wikipedia)