Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Hearthlands is a medieval/fantasy city-building real time strategy game in which you take a role of a king in a procedurally generated world. You can not control your subjects directly; instead you focus on city-building, resource management, diplomacy, heroes, magic and other things a
typical king deals with on a daily basis.
The game is very flexible: you can build up a powerful realm and rule the lands with an iron grip, or establish a humble fishermen's village. Or create a trading empire. Or found a small, bur well-defended outpost or raider's camp. Or become a host of a wizard's manor.
All characters, from a hauler to a hero have their own minds and behavior patterns. Sometimes it is interesting just to watch people scurry about minding their own business.
- Build a medieval city;
- Play the game the way like it: experiment with sandbox settings or try to survive in harsh environment;
- Keep your people happy by providing them with necessary resources and services;
- Gather resources, produce goods and build industries;
- See reports and tune up your economy;
- Build an army and protect your city from monsters and invasions;
- Trade and conduct diplomacy with neighbor realms, or go to war with them;
- English and German languages with Spanish coming soon;
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Hearthlands (official website)