Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. 2 (Windows)

Written by  :  JMoore (6)
Written on  :  Jun 01, 2002

read more reviews by JMoore

Summary

A Stunningly beautiful, but sadly short game

The Good

The game has beautiful graphics, even nearly 2 yrs after its release. What makes it look so good is that it has a very fresh and colorful environment. The action gameplay and weapons are great. The story while only decent, gets the job done. This is a great example of what an action game should be, with its great fun and non-stop action.

The Bad

Just like everyone else, the shortness of it is a bad thing. The best description is that it feels like your playing a demo. It is just that insanely short. Also it is a really easy game to beat. If you were to stay home from school or take a day off from work, you would have no trouble beating it by the time you would normally get home. The shortness and easiness are the only things negative that I can think of. I'm glad I found it for $10, because if I paid more, then these things would really bother me.

The Bottom Line

This game is a sheer joy to play. With non-stop action, great gameplay (though easy), and drop dead gorgeous graphics, this is a game you will want to pick up. Just don't pay to much for it. It's fun while it lasts.