Description"You reclaimed your home, now reclaim your destiny."
Long after you returned to Hiigara in the first game, the imperialistic Vaygr, armed with the third hyperspace core (you have the second) and the false idea of their own divine origins, are intent on enslaving and destroying your homeworld and your people.
Homeworld 2 continues the Homeworld saga four thousand years into the future. Control a large space fleet in real-time 3D graphics, using a brand new engine and new interface improvements.
- "家园2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
|A revolution or simply an evolution?||Sam Hardy (76)||unrated|
|Visually superior; but lacking in most other respects.||SharkD (415)|
The Press Says
|Game Chronicles||Nov 03, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|PC Games (Germany)||Oct 25, 2003||84 out of 100||84|
|ActionTrip||Sep 23, 2003||83 out of 100||83|
|Super Play||Sep, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|GameElite.se||Oct 18, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpy||Sep 12, 2003||80|
|Gamers.at||Oct 21, 2003||80 out of 100||80|
|Netjak||Jan 12, 2004||7.3 out of 10||73|
|Digital Entertainment News (den)||Oct 30, 2003||7.1 out of 10||71|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Nov 07, 2003||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Interactive Achievement Awards
- 2004 - Nominee as Computer Strategy Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Home is Where the Mothership is (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Homeworld 2 (August, 2004).)
- Homeworld 2 Walkthrough (A walkthrough of homeworld 2 with many useful strategies for the player)
- Official Site - Sierra (Overview, Screenshots, Community)