Description"You reclaimed your home, now reclaim your destiny."
Long after you returned to Hiigara in the first game, the imperialistic Vaygr, armed with the third hyperspace core (you have the second) and the false idea of their own divine origins, are intent on enslaving and destroying your homeworld and your people.
Homeworld 2 continues the Homeworld saga four thousand years into the future. Control a large space fleet in real-time 3D graphics, using a brand new engine and new interface improvements.
- "家园2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
|A revolution or simply an evolution?||Sam Hardy (76)||unrated|
|Visually superior; but lacking in most other respects.||SharkD (416)|
|Withingames||Dec 16, 2003||5 out of 5||100|
|PC Zone Benelux||Nov, 2003||88 out of 100||88|
|ComputerGames.ro||Sep 29, 2003||88 out of 100||88|
|Armchair Empire, The||Nov 02, 2003||8.7 out of 10||87|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Nov, 2003||84 out of 100||84|
|GameElite.se||Oct 18, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|Super Play||Sep, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpy||Sep 12, 2003||80|
|Digital Entertainment News (den)||Oct 30, 2003||7.1 out of 10||71|
|Factornews||Feb 05, 2004||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Interactive Achievement Awards
- 2004 - Nominee as Computer Strategy Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Home is Where the Mothership is (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Homeworld 2 (August, 2004).)
- Homeworld 2 Walkthrough (A walkthrough of homeworld 2 with many useful strategies for the player)
- Official Site - Sierra (Overview, Screenshots, Community)