Description"You reclaimed your home, now reclaim your destiny."
Long after you returned to Hiigara in the first game, the imperialistic Vaygr, armed with the third hyperspace core (you have the second) and the false idea of their own divine origins, are intent on enslaving and destroying your homeworld and your people.
Homeworld 2 continues the Homeworld saga four thousand years into the future. Control a large space fleet in real-time 3D graphics, using a brand new engine and new interface improvements.
There are no promo images for this game
- "家园2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Homeworld 2: Sequel to the "Game of the Year" -- Tag-lined title
- "Homeworld 2: Espace. Stratégie. Survie" -- French tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
|A revolution or simply an evolution?||Sam Hardy (82)||unrated|
|Visually superior; but lacking in most other respects.||SharkD (437)|
|Withingames||Dec 16, 2003||5 out of 5||100|
|games xtreme||Nov 04, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|DreamStation.cc||Feb 06, 2004||9 out of 10||90|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 02, 2003||17 out of 20||85|
|ActionTrip||Sep 23, 2003||83 out of 100||83|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Dec 17, 2003||81 out of 100||81|
|Computer Active||Nov 13, 2003||80|
|GameSpy||Sep 12, 2003||80|
|Netjak||Jan 12, 2004||7.3 out of 10||73|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Oct 31, 2003||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Interactive Achievement Awards
- 2004 - Nominee as Computer Strategy Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Home is Where the Mothership is (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Homeworld 2 (August, 2004).)
- Homeworld 2 Walkthrough (A walkthrough of homeworld 2 with many useful strategies for the player)
- Official Site - Sierra (Overview, Screenshots, Community)