DescriptionHoyle Puzzle & Board Games is a compilation of a large number of classic puzzle and board games. By playing these games, the player will earn Hoyle Bucks, which can be spent on new card decks, tile sets, music, and other decorations. Most games can be played either solo, or with other people taking turns on the same computer. In either case, most games will fill empty positions with bots.
- Backgammon (1-2 players.)
- Battling Ships (1-2 players. Battleship variant.)
- Bump 'em (1-4 players. Trouble variant.)
- Checkers (1-2 players.)
- Chinese Checkers (1-6 players.)
- Chess (1-2 players.)
- Dominoes (1-4 players.)
- Tile Games:
- Edge Tiles (Single player. Mahjong variant.)
- Gravity Tiles (Single player. Remove color groups. Try to end up with as few tiles remaining as possible.)
- Mahjong Tiles (1-2 players. Includes layout maker.)
- Memory Tiles (1-2 players. Find pairs of face-down tiles.)
- Slide Tiles (Single-player. Slide rows of tiles slide back and forth to match tiles vertically.)
- Master Match (1-2 players. Mastermind variant.)
- Maze Racer (1-2 players. Get through the maze as fast as you can.)
- Maze Raider (1-2 players. Collect all items in the maze, while avoiding the enemy.)
- Parchisi (1-4 players.)
- Panic (Single-player. Tetris variant with power-ups. Includes normal, lineout (destroy marked lines), and packer (fill the marked area with blocks).)
- Placer Racer (1-2 players. Bust-a-Move variant.)
- Rays (1-2 players. Find invisible objects by shooting rays into the grid.)
- Reversi (1-2 players.)
- Rummy Squares (1-4 players. Rummikub variant.)
- Solitaire Arcade: (Single-player, of course.)
- 3 Towers (Remove cards in sequence with the current card.)
- Best 21 (Make the best 5 blackjack hands as you can.)
- Fast 21 (Make as many blackjack hands as you can within the time limit.)
- Pick 2 (Match cards to those one higher, lower, or identical.)
- Sum 11 (Remove cards that sum to 11.)
- Star Collector (Single-player. Match colors or shapes to place tiles on marked squares.)
- Time Breaker (Single-player. Breakout variant.)
- Word Games:
- Anagrams (Single-player. Find all words that can be made from the letters.)
- Crosswords (1-2 players.)
- Hangman (1-2 players.)
- Word Searches (1-2 players.)
- Word Yacht (1-4 players. Word Yahtzee variant.)
- Wordox (1-4 players. Scrabble variant.)
- Yacht (1-4 players. Yahtzee variant. Includes both regular and triple versions.)
- Zilch (1-4 players. Farkle variant.)
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.