DescriptionThe evil witch Hexana kidnapped Hugo's family and he has to rescue them. This game contains four ported levels from the popular TV show:
- Hugo is driving in a mine cart and has to dodge obstacles on the side on on the ceiling of the mine. At the start of the game he is shown a map of the mine and has to take the right turn during the level.
- Hugo floats along a river on trunks. He has to change the trunks regularly because it sinks when he stands to long on them. There are obstacles to avoid.
- Hugo has to cross a swamp. To achieve this goal he has to use windmills to cross rivers and jump to avoid mud pools.
- Hugo gets pursued by a rock. He has to jump over obstacles so he doesn't get rolled over.
- Hugo is sitting in a barrel and floats in a river. He has to dodge obstacles by steering left or right. At the start of the game he is shown a map of the river and has to take the right turn during the level.
- Hugo has to choose between three ropes. If he chooses the right one his points get doubled.
- Hugo has to choose between three keys. If he chooses the right one his points get doubled.
- Hugo stands on one end of a chess board. Hexana uses lightnings on some fields. Then Hugo has to cross the field without using these fields.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "הוגו בנהר הפרא" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Hugo: Río Salvaje" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Player (Germany)||May, 1998||14 out of 100||14|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.