DescriptionI of the Dragon is a 3D action role-playing game with a twist - instead of a measly wizard or warrior, you play as a dragon. You must fly over large landscapes, killing monsters, destroying their lairs, and protecting the humans. There is also a strategy element: you must help humans build their towns. Your dragon can breath fire, ice, or acid, and cast a large variety of spells, including ones that can change the terrain. You will also have to eat regularly, as your dragon has a hunger meter that will deplete gradually until you eat either a neutral animal or a monster.
- "我，龙" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Глаз Дракона: The I of the Dragon" -- Russian spelling
- "Wo, Long" -- Chinese title
- "The I of the Dragon" -- German title
- "Draci Oko" -- Czech title
Part of the Following Group
|I want to fly a dragon and not learn to fly a helicopter.||hribek (38)|
|Game Shark||Apr 23, 2004||B+||83|
|4Players.de||Mar 16, 2004||81 out of 100||81|
|ActionTrip||Jul 14, 2004||80 out of 100||80|
|Withingames||May 05, 2004||4 out of 5||80|
|DreamStation.cc||Jan 26, 2005||7 out of 10||70|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Mar 08, 2003||70 out of 100||70|
|GameSpy||Dec 14, 2004||50|
|IGN||Nov 23, 2004||4.5 out of 10||45|
|Game Chronicles||Jul 23, 2005||4.4 out of 10||44|
|Cheat Code Central||Aug 16, 2005||2 out of 5||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Developer Interview (FileFront interview with Pavel Grodek, Producer discusses the recently released game, I of the Dragon.)
- The I of the Dragon (Official Web Site)