Immoral Study 2 (Windows)

Immoral Study 2 Windows Main Menu

MISSING COVER

Written by  :  Indra is here (19706)
Written on  :  May 26, 2004

read more reviews by Indra is here

Summary

Just 30 minutes of wham, bam, arigato m'aam

The Good

Ayayayayayai! Of all the hentai game I've played, this must be the one I loathe the most. What's left of the gentleman in me *cough* really couldn't quite comprehend the low quality this game had to offer.

But for you low-life scum out there hehe, this hentai should pretty much be right up your alley, since it's the most narrow storied hentai game I've ever seen. I must admit though, the writers didn't waste much time on this one. After a couple of pick up lines, you're in play with the girl. Which makes this game last around 30 minutes to an hour of mouse clicking, depending your finger speed.

One of the good things about the game is that there are some animations, not just still graphics, which is really nice...*cough*

The Bad

Quality is a major issue in this game. This is totally the worst script I've ever seen. One would think the Japanese perverts would acquire a little more imagination in one of these games, but nooooo. I would expect something such of low quality from an American movie studio, but it appears whoever made this script was really desperate and horny as hell.

The Bottom Line

When you think you've hit rock-bottom on really bad hentai games, you get surprised.