DescriptionSeek out hidden treasure and uncover a mysterious conspiracy in this 3D adventure game set in the ancient East. It features a point-and-click interface, adventure style puzzles, gathering inventory objects and talking to inhabitants in picturesque locations.
Because you can experience the game through two distinct points of view, Jazz and Faust is actually two games set in the same graphic environment. Jazz, a smuggler, starts his story in jail. He must obtain enough gold to buy his freedom and is set free to do so. Faust is a sea captain. His story begins as searches for a passenger who fails to appear after booking passage on his ship.
The stories start in the same city and take place during the same period of time, but otherwise they are different from each other with unique paths, sets of circumstances and puzzles that ultimately lead to the same conclusion. Visit sea ports bustling with merchants selling spices, slaves and other wares, a ghost town, desert caravans, and the treacherous trade routes of the open sea where piracy is commonplace.
- "Джаз и Фауст" -- Russian Spelling
- "Le Trésor d'Alkaim, aventures en Arabie" -- French Title
- "Jazz i Faust" -- Polish Title
|A bit different than other adventures, but is that good or bad?||Jeanne (75620)|
The Press Says
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Jun, 2002||80|
|Game industry News (GiN)||2002||80|
|Adventurearchiv||Aug 04, 2002||65 out of 100||65|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Jul 06, 2002||50|
|Just Adventure||Aug 12, 2002||C||50|
|ActionTrip||Jul 02, 2002||50 out of 100||50|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 28, 2004||9 out of 20||45|
|IGN||Jun 26, 2002||2.2 out of 10||22|
|PC Gamer||Oct, 2002||20 out of 100||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Hints for Jazz and Faust (If you're stuck in Jazz and Faust, these hints will give you only the solutions you need to solve the game yourself.)
- MaGtRo's Jazz and Faust Walkthrough (Another step-by-step guide.)
- Mr. Bill's Walkthrough (Full solution in walkthrough format.)
- Official Game Page (Jazz and Faust web site)