DescriptionAn action game loosely based on the book Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Dr. Jekyll's daughter, Laurie, has been kidnapped by an inmate from his insane asylum. The only way to save her is to become Mr. Hyde, his evil alter ego, who he never thought would be needed again.
Turn Dr. Jekyll into the butt-kicking Mr. Hyde, and jump into action. In only one night, save Dr. Jekyll's daughter from her evil kidnapper by giving him the magical artifacts he requires. Zombies and other monsters need to be overcome for him to succeed.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Странная история доктора Джекила и мистера Хайда" -- Russian spelling
- "Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Inspiration: Author - Robert Louis Stevenson
- Inspiration: Literature
- Middleware: 4X Movie
- Setting: Belle Époque
- Setting: City - London
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpy||Nov 16, 2001||70 out of 100||70|
|Svenska PC Gamer||Aug, 2001||70 out of 100||70|
|GameZone||Oct 31, 2001||6.5 out of 10||65|
|PC Action||Jul 05, 2001||54 out of 100||54|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 07, 2001||10 out of 20||50|
|Gamekult||Jun 07, 2001||5 out of 10||50|
|GameSpot||Oct 25, 2001||3 out of 10||30|
|IGN||Feb 15, 2002||2.7 out of 10||27|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Feb, 2002||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Jekyll & Hyde Walkthrough (Solution for the game)
- Official Game Page (French) (Official home page for the game.)
- Windows XP Setup (Inferno tells you how to set up your WinXP system to run this game.)
Director of Production: