DescriptionJewels 2 is a puzzle game set in an archeological dig were a pre-sumerian culture left a great treasure. To unlock the treasure you must uncover 24 rune tokens from several places in the dig by solving for each one a logic/pattern recognition puzzle of varying difficulty. The main game screen consists of a map from where you can go directly to each puzzle as well as other interesting sites. There's an in-game journal that offers hints for most puzzles and if you are really stuck you can also consult with the digitally-captured professor Bhandam (the guy in charge of the dig) for hints. The game also offers two difficulty settings for each puzzle.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
There are 23 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Gems of Darkness" -- 1995 Release title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Nov, 1998||80|
|Gamezilla||Aug 20, 1998||79 out of 100||79|
|Computer Games Magazine||1997||70|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||May 25, 1998||3 out of 5||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Computer Gaming World
- April 1999 (Issue #177) – Runner-up as Best Classic Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Jewels 2 Journal Notes (The development notes of Anne-Marie Huurre, producer of Jewels II.)
- Jewels II Walkthrough (Puzzle solutions by Balmoral)
- Zarf's Review (A review of Jewels of the Oracle 2 by Andrew Plotkin (October, 1998).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.