DescriptionJob Factory is an unofficial add-on to the original version of The Sims.
This package allows the player to create their own jobs and career paths, download careers saved by other players, or to edit existing careers. The career editor consists of a series of data entry screens
- The first screen accepts the career title and descriptions for both male and female characters.
- Screen two accepts the names of the ten roles within that career, these must be entered in ascending order i.e. the first role is the lowest of the low and the last is the equivalent of CEO, King/Queen or World Ruler.
- Having created the roles the next step is to describe them fully. This is done via a four tab data input screen that accepts a detailed description, gender specific role titles, salary & hours, job requirements and Sim mind body & spirit characteristics.
The job requirements are the minimum skill levels in friends, cooking, charisma e.t.c that the Sim must have to progress to this role and these cannot decrease from one role through to the next.
- Normally a career has a few Chance cards associated with it so, after creating all the roles the player gets the opportunity to create some of these. They can be positive or negative bringing cash bonuses/penalties, or career advancement/setbacks, or both.
- Finally the new career path can be named and saved
There are no promo images for this game
- "Job Factory ... create your own career!" -- Tag-lined title
- "Job Factory: Career Creator Pro" -- Tag-lined title
- "Career Creator Pro" -- Installation name
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.