missing cover art
DescriptionIn John Deere: Busy Days In Deerfield Valley, players get a chance to assist Danny Dozer and his friends Barney Backhoe, Eddie Excavator, Luke Loader, and Grady Grader with tasks around Deerfield Valley These tasks are broken down into six different mini-games.
- Explore Deerfield Valley: Players get to interact with the various machines that live in the valley. They can also help catch a mischievous raccoon.
- Fix The Bridge: Players assist Luke Loader in bringing planks to help fix a broken bridge. Players have to match the shapes of the planks with the outline shape of the bridge.
- Help Build The Library:Players help Danny Dozer clear out a construction site of debris to make room for construction of a library. Players have to push the bricks, dirt, and wood into a pile so it can be taken away by a dump truck.
- Pipe Work: Players help Eddie Excavator set up water pipes. Players do this by matching the colored end of each pipe with a pipe that has the same color.
- Sandbox Play Zone: Players can choose any of the characters and do various activities with them such as digging holes and scooping up sand and gravel.
- Surprise Delivery: Players help navigate Johnny Tractor (J. T.) through a maze of roads so he can help deliver some flowers to his friends in Deerfield Valley. Players have to choose the correct path so they can get to the center of town
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.