DescriptionJojo's Fashion Show is the first game of what has become a series of games. It is a single player, fast, puzzle game based around the fashion industry.
The story behind the game is that twenty years ago, Jojo Cruz was the hottest name in fashion when she retired to raise her family. Now her her daughter Rosalind has convinced her to restart her career. Does she still have the impeccable sense of mixing and matching that earned her the nickname, Mistress of Mix?
There are two game modes, the fashion game and a dress-up game, the dress up game is a freestyle dressing game that uses items that have been unlocked in the main game - it cannot be played until some progress has been made in the main game..
The main game consists of a series of levels based around a fashion event, level one is New York's Fashion week, level two is in London etc. The actual locations don't matter much but they are a convenient and convincing way to organise the game.
Within each event the player must compete in ten shows and must achieve a specified score level in order to proceed to the next show, if the player fails to do this then they must replay the level.
Before each show the player is given style tips on a particular look and what clothes will are needed to make it work, for example denim, leather, fringes and boots will make a western look that will score highly but they will score little in a 'rock and roll' look and nothing in a bridal or a hippy look. More styles are added as the game progresses, there are thirty five in all. During the show the player is given three models to dress, above each model is a sign showing the style in which they must be dressed and running along the bottom of the screen is a selection of shoes, bottoms and tops that the player uses to construct the required look. All of this is timed so getting the models out on the runway quickly is important.
Once dressed the models are scored, well put together outfits will score highly and can bring power-ups as well as points. The player can only hold five power-ups at a time which encourages them to be used, common bonuses are:
- The Shuffle power-up: This changes the clothes the player has available and is useful when none of the clothes available fit the styles that the models require
- The Dazzle power-up: The player has limited time to dress the models and sometimes it isn't enough, this bonus dazzles the audience with a bit of an unseen floorshow thus buying extra time
- Matching Outfit: This will auto-dress a model with clothes appropriate to the required style
- The Style Eye power-up: It looks like a magnifying glass and when enabled it will show the points that a piece of clothing will score in each style, very helpful when trying to dress for maximum points.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Модный показ" -- Russian spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Lead Game Designer: