DescriptionThe second game of the Journeyman Project series finds you traveling through time to clear yourself of a false accusation of altering history. Your future self materializes before you, tells you you've been framed for changing the past and gives you a time travel suit before being arrested by other members of the Temporal Security Agency. Now you must warp back to a variety of time periods and collect the evidence that proves your innocence.
- "Verschollen in Der Zeit: Buried in Time" -- German title
- "Une Aventure Hors Du Temps: Buried in Time" -- French title
- "JP2" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
|Great game!||i80and (6)|
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Buried in Time Hints (These hints will help you solve the game on your own.)
- Buried in Time - Verschollen in der Zeit (Walkthrough in German)
- Buried in Time Walkthroughs (The Spoiler Center's list of strategy guides for this game)
- Faqs & Guides (On GameFaqs.com)
- Game Nostalgia (Provides extensive background info for Buried in Time, pictures of the cast and examples of voice-overs, full credits with shots and info about the design team, specific details about the game, various goodies, all musical themes, shots of every location in the game, saved games, a list of reviews, including a "nostalgic "review and tech specs.)
- Internet Archive Preview (A 1995 video preview of Buried in Time at the Internet Archive.)
- Set up for Windows XP (Inferno guides you through the steps so you can play this game on a Windows XP system)