DescriptionThis crowd funded, updated release of the 2012 game J.U.L.I.A. keeps the same plot with updated gameplay. Along with the reworked graphics, puzzles, visuals of the characters and objects, and user interface, the following items are new for the remake:
- Planets of the star system and their moons have names, but not identifiers;
- The player now sees a detailed version of the environment and explores / interacts with objects of interest through contextual menus;
- Mobot has a built-in scanning function which shows all active spots in the current scene to prevent a pixel-hunting;
- Several mini-games are removed, while achievements are added;
- The mission log keeps the player on track as stores critical mission data;
- Through a mind-mapping interface the player uncovers critical pieces of the side story;
- New underwater creatures of the water planet Zenobia are introduced;
- Several Indiegogo backers are taking part in the game in roles of dead crew members;
- One of the endings has a sense different from the original.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|APGNation||Dec 19, 2014||8.5 out of 10||85|
|RPGFan||Feb 22, 2015||82 out of 100||82|
|Adventure Gamers||Oct 06, 2014||80|
|IGN Italia||Nov 16, 2014||7.8 out of 10||78|
|4Players.de||Oct 22, 2014||67 out of 100||67|
|411mania.com||Sep 20, 2014||6.6 out of 10||66|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars (official website)