DescriptionA real-time squad level tactical game set in the Korean War. Each squad member has varied skills they lend to the team, such as demolitions, sniper skills or medical training. There are varied missions as well, ranging from sabotage and demolition, capturing enemy personnel, protecting convoys, diffusing bombs set in buildings, etc.
- "朝鲜：被遗忘的战争" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Корея: Забытая война" -- Russian spelling
- "Korea: Zapomniany Konflikt" -- Polish title
- "A Guerra da Korea" -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Groups
|Great real-time strategy game!||Andrew Smith (4)|
The Press Says
|PC Games (Germany)||Dec 27, 2003||80 out of 100||80|
|Withingames||Dec 07, 2003||4 out of 5||80|
|GameStar (Germany)||Nov, 2003||74 out of 100||74|
|PC Action||Dec 16, 2003||73 out of 100||73|
|Gamesmania||Dec 09, 2003||73 out of 100||73|
|Strategy Informer||May 03, 2004||6.8 out of 10||68|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 19, 2003||12 out of 20||60|
|Factornews||Jan 12, 2004||6 out of 10||60|
|GamePro (US)||Jan 06, 2004||60|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Apr, 2004||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Korea: Forgotten Conflict (Official Website)
- Korea: Forgotten Konflict - GameCentrum (Czech Fan Site (also in English))
Project Leader and Lead Programmer: