Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Something strange appears in the woods. Rain pours, and darkness hangs in the air.
Life as you know it is about to change forever.
In this Lovecraftian horror adventure, you'll have to learn how to survive as you fend off a dark and disturbing evil. Explore a huge and terrifying world, flee from a unrelenting enemy, solve puzzles, and unravel the ancient mystery that's befallen this land.
- YOU ARE UNARMED -- Your only chance of survival is to run as fast as you can, and exploit the environment to hide yourself.
- HUGE MAP -- Explore buildings, caves, swamps, graveyards and more.
- BEAUTIFUL VISUALS -- CryEngine-powered graphics with photogrammetric technology and ambient sound creating a fully immersive game world.
- SOLVE & INTERACT -- Use objects to solve puzzles, and seek out clues to help unravel the mystery.
- SHROUDED IN DARKNESS -- Use a lantern to light the way, but be careful: you'll be more vulnerable when away from the darkness...
- MULTIPLAYER.IT: "The Land of Pain is an interesting Italian title full of shivers and exploration."
- CRYENGINE: "The Land of Pain is a beautiful example of what can be achieved with CryEngine by a single developer."
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Land of Pain (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.