DescriptionThe game is based on the hit TV show "Law & Order". The game consists of two parts. The Investigation and the Trial. In the Investigation part you collect evidence, question witnesses, etc. And in the Trial part you try to convict the suspect based on the evidence collected in the first part. Depending on how well you do in the Investigation part of the game the Trial part will be easier/harder.
- "Закон и Порядок: Cмерть за Деньги" -- Russian spelling
- "New York Police Judiciaire: La Mort Dans l'Arme " -- French title
- "Law & Order: Omicidio a Central Park" -- Italian title
- "Law & Order: Mord im Central Park" -- German title
- "Law & Order 1" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
|Best for fans of the show.||Todd Goldstein (2)||unrated|
The Press Says
|Just Adventure||Oct 09, 2002||A-||91|
|Adventure Lantern||Mar, 2007||80 out of 100||80|
|GameZone||Oct 06, 2002||7.9 out of 10||79|
|Adventure Gamers||Nov 20, 2002||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Aug 13, 2003||13 out of 20||65|
|Withingames||Sep 22, 2003||3 out of 5||60|
|Adventurearchiv||Sep 28, 2003||40 out of 100||40|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Feb, 2003||40|
|Adventure-Treff||Sep 17, 2003||32 out of 100||32|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Adventure Company Law & Order -- Official Web Site
- Bust the Perps -- An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Dead on the Money, with commentary being provided by Legacy Interactive CEO Ariella Lehrer (September, 2003).