In Law & Order II you have to solve a murder case with the advantages and restrictions of dealing with the law as your instrument. Here everything you investigate, collect and use as proof must be ultimately done by the book, or face rejection in a court of law.
The game mechanics center on:
- Questioning: Think about the questions you make because the questioning process is truly dynamic... ask the wrong question and you just might end irreversibly shunned off. However if you feel you led the questions the wrong way, you're presented with the option to redo the questioning.
- Item processing: The items you pick up are more evidence than traditional direct puzzle pieces, so count on a few departments such as analysis lab to turn your findings into solid evidence.
- Court intervention: Proper investigation will reward you with a smooth court intervention in your aim to achieve a guilty verdict, and while there are two clear stages for investigation and trial, the latter one will not dispense additional investigation to tighten the accusation.
- "Закон и порядок 2: Все или Ничего" -- Russian title
- "New York Police Judiciaire: Quitte ou double" -- French title
- "Lei e Ordem: Episódio 2: O Dobro ou Nada" -- Brazilian title
- "Law & Order II: Intrigen auf der Spur" -- German title
- "Law & Order: Episodio 2: Omicidio a Manhattan" -- Italian title
- "Law & Order: Episode 2: Double or Nothing" -- UK title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
|Armchair Empire, The
||Oct 26, 2003
||8 out of 10
||Oct 05, 2004
||78 out of 100
|FileFactory Games / Gameworld Network
||Oct 21, 2003
||77 out of 100
||Nov 14, 2004
||71 out of 100
||Jul 01, 2004
||13 out of 20
||Sep 20, 2004
||63 out of 100
||Aug 10, 2004
||60 out of 100
|G4 TV: X-Play
||Apr 05, 2006
||29 out of 100
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by PhiloHippus (13)
on Aug 13, 2004.