DescriptionArxel Tribe's previous series, Pilgrim, is continued in this new adventure series, which they have coined simply "Legend".
You play through the eyes of Ay-Sayf, a former Knight Templar and warrior during the Crusades, as he seeks Simon, the false prophet. The game takes place in the 13th Century in the Eastern Hemisphere. Explore Jebus, a city of peace and harmony, bargain with the sellers in the marketplace of Jerusalem, and visit the Palace of Uvak Khan, an imperial ruler. Fight with demons and spiritual warriors during Ay-Sayf's quest in this point-and-click adventure.
The original release contained what Dreamcatcher later called "Part 1 - The Prophet's Trail" with its 2 CDs. Their second release was named the same but included 4 CDs - the original Arxel Tribe game plus "Part 2" - Secrets of the Alamut. Each game has to be installed separately.
- "Пророк и убийца" -- Russian spelling
- "The Prophet's Trail" -- Dreamcatcher's first release title
- "La Leyenda del profeta y del asesino" -- Spanish title
- "La Légende du prophète et de l'assassin" -- French title
- "Die Legende des Propheten und des Mörders" -- German title
- "De legende van de profeet en de moordenaar" -- Dutch title
- "A lenda do profeta e do assassino" -- Portuguese title
- "A Lenda do Assassino e do Profeta" -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|UHS (Universal Hint System)||Aug 14, 2001||70|
|Adventurespiele||May 17, 2008||70|
|Game Over Online||Aug 30, 2001||68 out of 100||68|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Dec 29, 2000||11 out of 20||55|
|PC Games (Germany)||Sep 27, 2001||38 out of 100||38|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Dec, 2001||30|
|GameStar (Germany)||Dec, 2000||27 out of 100||27|
|Gamekult||Nov 21, 2000||2 out of 10||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Hints for Prophet and Assassin (Hints to help you solve the puzzles in The Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin)
- Official Game Page (Official Game Page for LOPA)