DescriptionLost Planet: Colonies is a re-release of Lost Planet: Extreme Condition. Besides the gameplay of the original title, it also includes:
- Three new single-player modes
- 10 new weapons
- 5 additional playable characters
- 20 multiplayer maps (most of them were already released as DLC on Xbox Marketplace)
- 7 new multiplayer modes
The most unusual new multiplayer mode is called Akrid-hunt where for the first time the players can take over the control of an Akrid. In this mode two teams, the hunters and the Akrid fight against each other and the goal for the Akrid is to survive the round.
- "Lost Planet: Colonies" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: MT Framework
- Japanese Xbox 360 game releases with full English support
- Lost Planet series
- Technology: amBX
There are no reviews for this game.
|1UP||Jun 20, 2008||A||100|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 23, 2008||16 out of 20||80|
|Cheat Code Central||Jun, 2008||4 out of 5||80|
|GameStar (Germany)||May 28, 2008||76 out of 100||76|
|IGN||Jun 13, 2008||7.5 out of 10||75|
|2404.org PC Gaming||Jun 25, 2008||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Gamers.at||May 16, 2008||71 out of 100||71|
|PC Games (Germany)||May 28, 2008||3 out of 6||60|
|DarkZero||Jun 26, 2008||6 out of 10||60|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Jun 29, 2008||56 out of 100||56|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Lost Plant: Colonies.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.