DescriptionThis is the game is based on the well known comics series about a good cowboy named Lucky Luke.
You, as Lucky Luke, have to stop the Dalton gang from making another crime. Walking around town you have to solve puzzles, shoot criminals and collect money. After finishing the level you have a chance to buy an extra life with the money collected. Shooting isn't ordinary, often Lucky needs to ricochet shots to hit his target. The game view sometimes changes from 2D style to behind the shoulders. The levels differ from town exploring, to bottle-shooting in a bar, to freeing hostages on the roof of train, to Indian sneaking. But, all of them lead Lucky to $1,000,000 for the capture of the Daltons.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
- "Lucky Luke: Sur la Piste des Dalton" -- French title
- "Lucky Luke: Siguiendo la Pista de los Dalton" -- Spanish title
- "Lucky Luke: Seguindo a Pista dos Daltons" -- Brazilian title
- "Lucky Luke: Den Daltons auf der Spur" -- German title
- "Lucky Luke: De Daltons op het Spoor" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
- Inspiration: Comics
- Lucky Luke licensees
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Setting: Western / Old West
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Mega Score||Mar, 1998||83 out of 100||83|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Apr 17, 2000||20 out of 100||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.