DescriptionMad Dog McCree and his gang have kidnapped the Mayor and his daughter, and its up to you to rescue them. You must blast through bars and bank robberies to take the gang out and save everything you regard as good and true. Where the game differs from other Operation Wolf-influenced shoot-'em-ups is in the use of live video, with real people appearing on the screen before you shoot them down. You have unlimited continues with which to reach the end, so the actors will have their screen deaths seen by as many people as they would had they starred in a film.
The PlayStation 3 version has re-mastered full-motion footage (720p), a new scoring system with leaderboards, and cooperative gameplay for up to four players. The Move peripheral is supported as a controller.
- "Mad Dog" -- iPhone title
Part of the Following Groups
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Mad Dog McCree series
- Setting: Western / Old West
- Visual technique / style: Live-action cutscenes
|FMV video means nothing when a game is this bad.||Spartan_234 (422)|
The Press Says
|7Wolf Magazine||Dec 06, 2002||7.5 out of 10||75|
|PC Gamer||Apr, 2003||4 out of 100||4|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaAmerican Laser Games was founded by Robert Grebe, and was spun off by original company I.C.A.T., maker of situational trainers for police officers.
Related Web Sites
- Crapshoot (A humorous video review on PC Gamer)
- The Dot Eaters: Videogame History 101 (An extensive history of videogames, including a massive article on American Laser Games and the 80's arcade laser game craze in general.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.