DescriptionMagic Academy is another entry in the crowded hidden object sub-genre of casual games. It was developed by the same Russian company behind the Mysteryville games, and it recycles the engine used in those games. The plot is a Harry Potter inspired fantasy mystery set in the titular magic academy.
Besides the usual gameplay mechanics (cluttered screen with a list of objects that must be clicked), there are some variations and puzzles to break the monotony: sometimes the screen is spliced in two similar images and the player has to click on the differences between each side. In other moments, the list of objects names is replaced by their silhouettes. Some simple jigsaws also have to be assembled.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Magic Academy: hidden castle" -- Android title
- "Magic Academy HD: puzzle adventure game" -- iPad title
- "L’Académie de Magie " -- French title
- "Enigmes & Objets Cachés" -- French retail title
- "Akademie der Magie" -- German title
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameZebo||Apr 02, 2007||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.