DescriptionThe Magic: The Gathering trading card game swept the world and introduced a new era in gaming. Now the Magic: The Gathering Interactive Encyclopedia takes the ultimate battle of wits into the cyber-realm, offering a range of features that will take any Magic player to a whole new level. Search the comprehensive database for every conceivable stat: color, mana cost, type, artist, and so on.
* Build any kind of deck you can imagine, then play it online against Magic players all over the world.
* Keep track of your card collection without having to sort through your cards.
* View every Magic card from Alpha through the Mercadian Masques set.
* Starting with Nemesis, you will be able to purchase upgrades to upload the new expansions directly to your encyclopedia on the day of release.
* Update your collection by downloading the latest card set, then find the value of your collection with up-to-date price information.
* Check up on the latest tournament rules, Oracle’ rulings, and Banned & Restricted Lists.
* Use the deck analyzer to break down your decks, analyze ratios, and build effective strategies.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
|Ahhh... Sweet sweet bliss...||Chris Martin (1094)|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Not a game?||4||vedder (20605)
Jul 21, 2009
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Magic: The Gathering - Interactive Encyclopedia (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.