DescriptionMajor Stryker is another of Apogee's attempts to make a commercial-level shareware game. It's a rather typical shoot-'em-up vertical scroller with EGA graphics.
- "Strike Force" -- Working title
- "Dr. Proton's Revenge" -- Working title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Windows release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Freeware releaseApogee released Major Stryker as freeware (without support) March 14th, 2006. The registered set can be downloaded at ftp://ftp.3drealms.com/freeware/strykerfw.zip.
MusicThe first real appearance of the familiar "Apogee theme song" was in the game Major Stryker.
- The hero, Harrison Stryker, is related to Duke Nukem, another character from Apogee games.
- Several references to the movie Aliens are made in this game. Like the high score list is stocked by default with names of characters of this movie. And the line "Game over man" what the player will hear when he loses all his lives, is a direct lift from the same movie.
Related Web Sites
- Official Site (Windows version) (Including screens, gameplay video and freeware downloadable game archive.)
- S&F Prod.'s Major Stryker Page (You can find here an extracter, a sound-player and more for Major Stryker.)